But try as I might, I could not help to block the memories from resurfacing. Especially when suddenly I saw Chester Bennington of Linkin Park resembles erm..My Technical Romance?
MTR was my colleague. Back then I was the so-called an angelish devil. Erm how angelish/devilish I was? Sorry but I just can't go in detailed. It's kinda painful to dig up the old memories.
But I don't have any intention to go that far. Plus at that time
So I decided to call it a day and stop the flow before it became worst. I brought my "army" to settle things down, including
But MTR didn't let me go easily. He kept on haunting me and I even had to buy a maxis number and let my beloved Celcom number in dormant. Even until I went into matrix he tried to contact me, thru several ppl/number. Dan saye menjadi sgt phobia utk pegi ke PKNS/SACC/Alam Sentral coz they were MTR's favourite hangout place.
After several months, I finally let go my beloved Celcom number. But it was not solely because of MTR. I changed to Maxis because :
- me and
himwere no longer the best of friends
- someone =P has got a Maxis number too
- MTR ler.
- my classmates are mostly Maxis user (17/21 org)
- mak has got me a postpaid Maxis number (which is fully paid by her la of course)
- jgn bermaen dgn api. kelak terbakar diri sendiri
- fine-looking bloke are not (necessarily) nice
- tukarlah number anda biarpun anda sgt sayang number itu. it's worth the sacrifices-anda akan menjadi lebih tenang bila kenangan2 lame hilang
I present u, the desktop wallpaper that has been my all-time favourite (been using it since November 06) - Erased by burguerqueen of DeviantArt.com. Thanks a lot. It just suits me well. I am, indeed really trying my best to erase some unnecessary, painful memories in my brain!
Click the image for a clearer view. The white-coloured paint reads : ERASING THE MEMORIES