Pages

May 21, 2007

Under My Umberreelllaa..ella..ella..

When the sun shines.We’ll shine together.Told you I'll be here forever.That I'll always be your friend.Took an oath Imma stick it out 'till the end.Now that it's raining more than ever.Know that we still have each other.You can stand under my Umbrella~

Today I woke up at 6.18am, thought it was quite early, so I put my alarm clock on snooze. Then I went back to my lalaland..and out of a sudden, I heard a loud "baaaanggggtebabooooomm!""

Damn it. It was 7.48am and I was late for my "1st date". Ngeee..

Anyway, my "1st date" went smoothly despite the lateness. We went ahead with the planned activity. Le tour de tasik shah alam. Sadly bukit cerakah was closed, so cycling activity was put on hold and we changed plan to a bit unhealthy activity.

A mission of reducing calories were 360 degrees turned into increasing our daily calories intake, I must say 50% from usual?
We ended up with garlic breads for breakfast (+ oreo mcflurry that I bought on the way home), SELF-MADE (notice the capital letter. saje nak blagak gue udah up lagi ilmu memasak) mashed potato with flour-ish (no, not that gesture. literally translated : tepung-ish) gravy. When Wani (oh ye dierlah date saye. haha tak surprise pula) went back home, I could not resist the temptation from the recipe that I got from MyResipi.com and went ahead with a super mini kek batik (saje nak sedap hati buat kecik2)

So, there goes my earlier-burned calories~ Di top up dgn makanan yg sarat dgn erghhh...fats sugar n whatsnot.But at least I ran on threadmill for 20 mins later in the evening (rase bersalah) so I hope the swallowed unhealthy food has been flushed away T_T

Aiyaiyai...Genting plan is gonna be canceled. Anyway I've got 4 months=120days to be wasted and a day spent at Genting could be fit into one of the many many days kan?

Esok kite cycle pule ye?

Bukit Cerakah here I come~~~~

No comments: