Pages

May 22, 2007

Cycling? 7 yrs ago? maybe?

Qistina

I came across this website when I was bloghopping. Erm.. pity her,eh? Yes, I know, there are many other kids/ppl are suffering from segala-segali diseases but this one lil kid is fortunate enough to have ppl who fights for her. Let's pray for her health and insyaAllah, I'll figure out some way to help her too.

Today we went for more challenging activity. Luckily I woke up quite early and managed to get out from my house before the traffic worsen. We went jogging as usual (usual? baru sehari~) and since today's schedule is quite packed, we had to cut down time spent for jogging.

Approx at 9, we rushed to Bukit Cerakah/ Taman Cahaya Seri Alam. Frankly speaking, eventhough I've been residing Shah Alam since 1991/2, as far as I could remember, today was my 1st visit to Bkt Cerakah! Sadly the place was abandoned. Dull. Inattractive. Boring. Nonetheless, nature-wise it was such a wonderful place to find solace.


I have also made an achievement, by riding the bike semi-successfully (semi: at first few minutes I was quite reluctant to ride on the bike. Wani had to stop several time so I could catch up. I handled the pedal clumsily but somehow managed to control the bike from attacking the longkangs/hutan). We cycled around the "vast" area, stopped by at Taman Haiwan (see my picture- phyton tuh...cuak gler!) and Rumah 4 Musim but didn't take a tour inside the house because it'd cost us another RM3! (RM 3 may looked cheap but heck we paid RM 3 for entrance RM 3 for the bicycle and now another RM3?!?!?)




Sharp at 10, we made our way out from the so-called preserved forest. We had our breakfast at the carpark, headed to tasik, changed clothes and changed direction to JJ Bkt Raja to catch up Sumolah! How's Sumolah!? It was quite good story. I expected more from Afdlin but I think this movie is cute enough. Simple yet meaningful- dgn ada unsur2 sarcastic disitu...A good attempt to bridge Japan culture and Malaysia and let ppl judge which customs are good to be developed or which are'nt to be ditched from ourselves. There'll never be one particular perfect adat that could make us a better person so yeah, let's adopt and adapt!

Ended up the day with a quick window shopping. But I've intended to buy a track bottom since mine are mostly torn due to some stunt actions I did when playing volley back at McB.



Ahh..how I missed volleyball.. )=

No comments: