Pages

May 24, 2007

2nd trip Cerakah

2nd trip to Cerakah- with a special guest --> Fuzah.huhu.Left out jogging coz we need to save up energy to cycle up the hill and it was such a WISE decision! We were a bit lost, and ended up climbing up the hill and speeding down the hill most of the time.

I'm still traumatized with the bad experience I had when I was speeding (cycling) down the hill 7 yrs ago. Sangat scarry ok, saye jatuh dgn kelajuan yg tinggi and can u imagine the impact?!!? So I was too careful when cycling down the hill, and ended up being the left-one. Sebab 2 makcik itu speeding dgn riangnye meninggalkan saye. Anyway if they are the star of cycling down the hill, saye pula queen of naik bukit! haha....sebab saye sangat bersemangat naik bukit mengayuh penat oh hebat hebat~~

After cycling we rushed to OU for Pirates of The Carribean : The World's End. Credit to Fiqah and Wani for the tickets. And POC is seriously amazing! Sangat best! Jack Sparrow sgt cute! Capt Will Turner pun drop dead gorgeous. Ngeahahaha..

More pics at My FOTOPAGES Seriously, nature offers us a wide range of indescribable tranquility. We just need to find 'em.

In a nutshell, for the time being, I just want to find the tranquility..And try as I might, I don't want to meet anyone that I know in this few weeks. Yup, I could not disengage myself from the seductive movies and shopping complexes but tolonglah...gue ngak ada mood utk bersosial. Those are the ppl that I'm willing to meet for the time being:











  • Wani - hari2 jumpe hahah
  • Ida - coz I wanna ride on the newly bought Myvi--cpat amik aku kat umah!!!
  • Fuzah - perlu reason ke? hahah
  • Bella - coz I haven't met her for about ONE damn year. gler lamer
  • Nadiah - dah lame tak dgr dier merengek dan mencarut. hahah
  • Epul - nak kasi badge~
  • Others? to be decided later~

Ta~

No comments: