Pages

May 28, 2007

Erasing the memories?

There were once, in my life I classified as my very own Dark Ages. And I've been trying my best to keep it low, hide it at an unknown place.

But try as I might, I could not help to block the memories from resurfacing. Especially when suddenly I saw Chester Bennington of Linkin Park resembles erm..My Technical Romance?

MTR was my colleague. Back then I was the so-called an angelish devil. Erm how angelish/devilish I was? Sorry but I just can't go in detailed. It's kinda painful to dig up the old memories.

But I don't have any intention to go that far. Plus at that time somebody who was quite close to me just went into a relationship. So it's kinda an opportunity for a revenge? saje nak menunjuk? kecewa? erm...taktau? But I told him that I was just playing with MTR. And he advised me : JGN MAEN DGN API. But I just took his advice for granted.

Unfortunately he was right. MTR suddenly became aneh? He started to be overprotective. MTR started to intrude my phone, checking on my msgs. And he was quite suspicious with that somebody since his msgs were filling up my inbox. Of course I started to feel uncomfortable because we were not even an item. And I'm not planning to make it real pun. I was just going with the flow~

So I decided to call it a day and stop the flow before it became worst. I brought my "army" to settle things down, including him.

But MTR didn't let me go easily. He kept on haunting me and I even had to buy a maxis number and let my beloved Celcom number in dormant. Even until I went into matrix he tried to contact me, thru several ppl/number. Dan saye menjadi sgt phobia utk pegi ke PKNS/SACC/Alam Sentral coz they were MTR's favourite hangout place.

After several months, I finally let go my beloved Celcom number. But it was not solely because of MTR. I changed to Maxis because :
  • me and him were no longer the best of friends
  • someone =P has got a Maxis number too
  • MTR ler.
  • my classmates are mostly Maxis user (17/21 org)
  • mak has got me a postpaid Maxis number (which is fully paid by her la of course)
So, in a nutshell :
  1. jgn bermaen dgn api. kelak terbakar diri sendiri
  2. fine-looking bloke are not (necessarily) nice
  3. tukarlah number anda biarpun anda sgt sayang number itu. it's worth the sacrifices-anda akan menjadi lebih tenang bila kenangan2 lame hilang

I present u, the desktop wallpaper that has been my all-time favourite (been using it since November 06) - Erased by burguerqueen of DeviantArt.com. Thanks a lot. It just suits me well. I am, indeed really trying my best to erase some unnecessary, painful memories in my brain!

Click the image for a clearer view. The white-coloured paint reads : ERASING THE MEMORIES