Pages

September 18, 2008

The last moment

It has been a ritual for our family to have potluck every Ramadhan. But since both of my grandparents' health condition are kinda worrying, we had to postpone it to the very last minute (for meself la). Alhamdulillah it still went on as planned.

At first I lost hope oredi.Tot they will never be a potluck for me this year. Hikhik.. Eventho the number of participants is lesser this year (Mak Limah, Uncle Halimi and Kak Jee couldn't make it) I still thank everyone from the bottom of my heart to make it happen..

Awal2 dah standby depan food. hihihi..

Heartiest thanks to Mak Pah for the awesome cookings. Kerabu kerang, sambal sotong, ayam masak kicap and special appearance of my bekal - RENDANG. And to CikPi for suggesting it out.


Menu of the nite : Scrumptuous daging masak lemak by Mak Tip, Yummy Ikan Goreng Masam Manis by Cik Kam, Tasty Bening Pucuk Paku with Mouthwatering Sambal by Cik Imah and the other 3 dishes aforementioned.


I said : Cepat2 pose ni untuk Mak Semah~

hikhikhikhik. Thanks everyone. I love uols. Mmmmmmwwaaahhhh!

************

A part of my must-do thing during Ramadhan also is to visit Pa's kubur at Ampang. Urmm..tanah perkuburan Ampang also placed some other prominent figures like the late Saloma, P Ramlee and other big names. The place is as old as KL I guess. Tahun 1938 punya pun ado (T_T)"



My late father's late father. Urm..never had a chance to know him. Info about him pun I got from the biography book made by my cousin. Nobody really told me how he was, personality-wise (or I didn't really make an effort to ask? urmm). He was an ex Police and one of the top man in BPR back then if I'm not mistaken..


Pa's. He passed away during Ramadhan 1992 at JB. I was 4++ years old at that time. Quite young eh? urm..

**********

After we are done at kubur, we went to BB Plaza. I need to get another pair of jeans and my "bekalan cinta."

Bekalan cinta. XOXO

Some of ppl who didn't really understand my passion (acheehhh...) would go against me going through all the trouble to get copies of Shin Chan.But, u know love is blind. Hikhikhik..I need this to enlighten my bad day. I need this to "settle my business". I need this to go through the rainy days. huu...


To date, I have only these edition..
1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 14, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 32, 33, 34, 35, 43, 44, 47

Urm..must keep that in mind. I've bought two copies of #17 and #41 already!!

In the future, I would tell my future offspring "dulu _____ (insert appropriate title here) dpt SPM 10A sebab bace Shin Chan aa..."

And if anyone asked me how to survive IB and score a 42 (statement berlagak nauzubillah. kill kill kill die die die), I would say "bacalah Shin Chan". hikhik..

p/s : Anyone know where can I get a complete set of Shin Chan?? Please...pretty pretty please???

**************

And tonite I had this sudden craving of A&W's float and waffle. Took all the trouble to drive my nearly emptied-fuel Wira to A&W USJ. The journey was nervewrecking. The traffic was not good, the fuel kept on hitting the "zero" mark and I have only RM20 in my purse (deadbroke di akhir cuti. tsk. *menangis kuat*) but at the end of the day, I am one satisfied and happy lady.

At first I planned to hangout with Fuzah at A&W or Old Town White Coffee tonite.I texted her asking what she's doing tonite. But the message was still pending until now. urm...her phone might go crazy again or maybe urm whatever..


sugar high baby. grrrr....

Ahh..begitulah kisah hari-hari terakhirku di Malaysia. hurm.....

Next up - Summary of my summer holiday. hiks.

p/s : kak diah tag tu postpone dulu eh. heee...

3 comments:

wani ezryl * said...

i think there's a comic shop at sg wang plaza (tingkat atas, but i dun remember which floor wahaha) that sells thousands of comics; mostly with complete edition (xtau pulak kalau da habis certain copies lolx) :P

Adam said...

suke tao family gathering .. happening .. but mine.. tak sama.. huuuuu!!! takpelah .. bersyukurlah kan .. still ada family .. =) salam kenal .. exchange link can we?

*tabur kerengga 30 ekor kat sini.. *

lariksss!!!

n Z r A said...

wani ezryl : aaa...rasenye biasa gwe dapatkan bekalan dari situ aa..dulu mmg ada complete sinchan dari series #1 lagi. Tp duit tak cukup nak angkat smua. Next time datang...dah takde. hwaaa...sodehh

dak jaat : *sembur ridsect*
hiks...salam kenal jugak. yup sure, mari lah exchange link.