Pages

September 20, 2008

Summer hols - The Summary

I arrived Malaysia on the 3rd of June.


Dragged my friends to PD from 11th til 13th of June


Went to Australia from 23rd of June til 8th of July


9th of July I departed to east coast of Malaysia for 3 days


On July 13th I went back to my alma mater, Sekolah Menengah Sains Selangor for SMSS 10's


From 29th of July until 2nd of August I was having splendid time with my birthday surprises prepared by my girls


On 9th of August I had my primary school reunion at Hotel Singgahsana PJ


Saturday of 16th August the brother is engaged to one very beautiful lady


On 29th of August despite the strong attack against the concert, I became one of the fans who sang loudly to the songs in Stadium Merdeka (and needless to say, I am still proud of being a Malaysian)

On September I have started to prepare mentally and physically to go back

Somewhere in between of those dates I had days out with my girls. OU, Sg Wang and Mid Valley had been our favourite hangout places (I am never a fan of KLCC. hehehehe)

  • During this holiday, I didn't really use the public transport despite the raise of oil price. I even drove to KL by myself several times. Even to the traffic congested places like Jln Imbi, Jln Bkt Bintang, Jln Tun Razak, Jln Bkt Nanas..etc,etc...must say I am very confident with the roads la nowadays. hehehe..Thanks to my hero, WIRA WLQ..hehehe..
  • I didn't hangout at Mid V as much as I thought I would. More time are spent at Sg Wang like seriously?? Hehehe..pastu I didn't go to KLCC at all.
  • Meeting my ex schoolmates are one thing that I looked forward but never tot I would meet my long lost primary school frens! hehehe..
  • Managed to play futsal and swimming despite having a recovering patella. Hehehe..
  • Very satisfied as I managed to drag my girls for a short holiday at PD. Hahaha..I am very pushy tauu...they MUST miss this one hell of pushy friend :P
  • Managed to meet up all my family members and merasai kemeriahan bersama mereka. I love them chooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • Spent A LOT of money. Deadbroke already *menangis kuat-kuat* Di Ireland for the first few months had to be a cheapo. No spending spending *cewwwahhhh*
  • Crossed out almost everything in my must-eat food list (mental one only arr) Thanks to my beloved Mak for matearilizing it. heee...

My left eyelid has bergerak2 since yesterday. A sign I'm gonna cry like the old ones said. Cisss...belum apape dah ade sign2 kan. Dah lah balek sorang2. Sure lebih tragis. Must sleep all the way long so I wouldn't cry the whole journey. Hehehhehe..

Rombongan Cik Kiah is leaving tonite. Hiks. See uols on Sunday.

Harapan untuk balik2 ada internet jua hancus disitu. Huu...might take sometime before I could go online again :'(

In the meantime, I would like to wish all of u the best of luck in the last round of Ramadhan and an advanced Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir dan Batin. Thanks to my Mom, Bro, the rest of the family, girlfriends and friends for having me throughout this holiday.


Till we meet again, next year, Malaysia oh tanah airku :')

5 comments:

fiqah said...

cun duhh tunang abg ko..hikhikhik

wani ezryl * said...

wahh jalan2 sehabis baik before departing xDD

no worries, bet u hv a great time over there (plus da siap ada rendang semua.. haha)

what a wonderful bday suprise!! sy suka lah org2 yg appreciative kat kwn mcm ni xD

Suki Cida said...

hye... terasa sedih u nak balik... even we dont know each other... i cry when my brother when back to dublin on 7 sept... so hope u have safe journey ok! Keep update :)

redza said...

Malaysia will always miss u! We will raya together after this struggle. dont worry. score tinggi2. cipta rekod cork!

Along said...

oooh, safe journey dik!!

u sure are occupied when u were on ur hols..bagus sungguh!!

malaysia will always be here (er,insyaAllah) when u come home againnn..

xmo sesedehhhhh, and happy aidilfitri@!~