Pages

September 16, 2008

Viva forever

Now I have TWO reasons not to update blog here. One of them being the lack of idea I told you in the previous post, and the second one being the slowness of the streNAILamyx.

**********

My wish before I fly back is to meet the VVIPs in my life, regardless of how many times have I met them within this 4 months.

I hope the potluck on Wednesday is still ON. Pls pls pls pls pls...God, pls make everyone available on that day. Watashi wanna meet my family for the last time this year..

I have met Wani today. Hurm hurm..and she gave me THIS as a farewell gift..


a handmade notebook


with lots of our photos together. Yeay! Me likey!

See, I am very easy to be satisfied. Gimme this little simple memorable thing is enough to make me happy and appreciate it. Something that I can use everyday. Something that I look at everyday. Hurm hurm..I don't mind having more of this type of books *hint hint* Hahahahahahaha...*gelak syaiton yang terlepas ikatan di bln Ramadhan*

Thanks Wani. And thanks for every moment we spent together (agak lesbo-ish disitu~).

And I am still figuring out how am I gonna stuff in the moomoo bedroom slipper Chemi gave me me in my overloaded bag(S!)

Now tell me how do I put this in...


awh little moomoo so comels and so comfy

When my bag has become this!

kain baju tudung terkeluar2 (bag expandable) buku pharmacology termuntah. tapi struggle jugak nak masukkan kaya yeos. kat sane takde kaya T_T

*scratches my head*

Behold oh my dearself. You can do it. Like what my Nike said...Just do it.


my new baby. aum. rase nak makan. altho it's not a wise move to wear a white shoes in a very very rainy country.

motif berlagak? hahaha..nan ado. saje je tgk kadang2 orang laen pun suke gak letak posession masing2. pastu boast sini sana..urm...

Anyway, urm urm..to anyone who I didn't have the chance to meet for the last time..urm urm...till we meet again next year. It has been a good holiday. Thanks for everything. And sorry if I couldn't attend any berbuka puasa anymore for I don't want to miss the chance to berbuka with my mak for this last few days. Urm..

Ta~

6 comments:

wani ezryl * said...

wahah handmade stuff always prior in the gift-list! xD top off all the expensive items and gadgets. cuz people put their 'heart' in handmade stuff ^^

ahaha nahh it's ok of putting possessions in blog. i think i put even more, dat means i'm more berlagak among the bunch hahaha :P

n Z r A said...

wani ezryl* => betul betul betul (style upinipin) that's why i appreciate handmade thingy more than anything. acewwaah...tapi kalau dpt benda lainpun ku syukurin aja!

no no no...if u berlagak in a right way, it doesn't feel wrong. but some ppl berlagak in a wrong way. so it seemed not right! ahahaha

dialicious said...

Hey..u've been tagged from my blog :)

Witty Angel said...

nad..balik nanti sila la bawak food best2 frm msia pastu deliver kat 81 summerstown road.ok?hahahahha...lallalalla

Along said...

ALONG SUKE KASUT NIKEEEE ITEWWWWW.

saiz sama x kite?
PINJAM?

ke nak kasi along terus?

KESIAN LAAAAAAAAAA KAT ALONG NEHHHHHHH~~

n Z r A said...

dialicous : noted :)

witty angel : aaa..summerstown road tu katne...err...takot sesat aaaaaaaaa
lalalalala

along : kasut kite maybe one size smaller dari kaki anak gajah. so takut nnt along pakai asyik tertanggal2. (T_T)"