Pages

March 01, 2009

Aku adalah emo lagi psycho

Seriously, this exam pressure has started to getting on me.

Sumpah stress.

Those things that really make me ticked off :

- balik Malaysia. or anything about balik Malaysia. Doesn't matter what part of balik Malaysia lah. Kau balik aku tak balik ke. Kau balik awal aku balik lambat ke. Kenapa kau tak balik ke. Kalau aku ada duit, aku balek. Kalau aku banyak masa, aku balek. Kalau aku takde manyak exam camni, aku balek. So yeah, i don't have money, i don't have enough time and i have loads of exam so I can't go back.

- Seeing the balance in my account. Although actually I have a saving account, but i really don't want to touch 'em. Lucky me I've still got people owing me some monay..Money makes the world goes around. But in my case, money makes me stay put in Cork. lolz. And money makes my bestfren sad too :( Please, don't be sad my frenggg..

- Seeing the amount of things that I need to revise within this short period of time. Yes, this is my own fault. Procrastinate lagi kan. ficketyfucketyfish

- oh i miss kueytiow goreng! especially mom's. but at this moment, any kind of kueytiow goreng would do me good. cork oh cork napa takde kueytiow :(

- i really wanna go somewhere but reason #2 doesn't allow me to do so. i wanna go to maksemah's. untung2 bleh dpt mkn kueytiow :) or i wanna go to wawa's. or to anyone who would actually can calm me down. blergh.


Arghhh...really need to KEEP IT COOL..KEEP IT COOL..

oh by the way, sapa yang terkena atau bakal kena serangan emo saya, SORRY!

1 comment:

Dina said...

hihi :D
kempunan kueytiow eh?
dah try cari kat chinese supermarket / groceries shop dah?

neway, good luck in ur exams!