Pages

March 01, 2009

Apakah aku psycho?


Brian O Driscoll - man of the match for Ireland vs England game. Result -> Ireland 14 - England 13. Ireland was leading 14 to 6 when England had a try a the very end of the game but luckily the conversion made by Andy Goode only resulted an additional of 2 points. huhuhu..

I just realised that unlike other girls who loves to watch sport would mostly opt for football, I would choose to watch rugby instead.

I find watching rugby more exciting, more fun and more nervewrecking as they tried to get the ball touching down the other site of the field. In rugby you get to see various ways of earning points, u either get a try, kick a penalty and in the middle of the game u do all sort of things like scrum, do a lineout and passing the balls. Where else in football, all u do is kick the ball, pass here and there and walla~ goal~ B.O.R.I.N.G.

Tapi apakah saya psycho kerana suka menonton bola bujur itu dari bola yang bulat?

Hurmm...I wonder.....

Alhamdulillah a few things that I planned earlier on today was well on schedule. Do my laundry - check. Go to library - check. Watch rugby - check.

And now I'm at the toughest part of the day --> trying to study in my own room. Like seriously, why is it so hard to study in my very own room? Why oh why? Aura apakah yg menghalang saya dari menelaah pelajaran dari bilik ini?

No comments: