Pages

March 03, 2009

One down, loads more to go


Today I had competency test for our periodontal lab. I guess it went quite okay la..We were given 4 questions on which we are required to scale different tooth. Either upper or lower. Buccally or lingually or palatally.

As expected I was quite shaky. Nervous siot. When I tell you guys I am nervous, I AM actually very nervous. Nervous is my middle name I guess. Other than emo and hot tempered too. OMG panjang gile nama saya. N Nervous Emo Hot Tempered . Mesti penat nak tulis time exam.. T___T

Oh back to the exam...I was relieved to know that we are actually given time to try on the instrument as it wasn't a one-to-one kind of situation. We worked on the mannikin as in our usual lab session...which kind of reminds me how hard it was to work on real patient as compared to the mannikin.

Last week we had our clinical session and we did examination on plaque score and DMFT (Decayed, Missing, Filling Tooth) among ourselves ie. the classmates. In my group I was the first one to be the dentist (each time one person will be the dentist and another person will be the patient) so I was quite nervous (AGAIN)

It was SO HARD TO WORK ON REAL PERSON because first of all, the type of dental chair is totally different from the one we had in the perio lab. Secondly, the oral cavity of real person is pretty small and tight and you don't know whether you are putting too much pressure on opening the mouth or not. I was a bit reluctant to retract my patient's cheek so I had difficulties at the beginning to see the teeth inside. Tapi sebenarnya lecturer tu tarik je mulut tu luas2 cam takde hal pun sebenarnye T__T Thirdly, human breathe and it fogs the mirror. So I had to keep on wiping the mirror..But it was fun, really!


So one test is done, a lot more to go. I really hope I can do as much revision as I can this week so I can go to Dublin this weekend to meet Fiqah. I stayed back in the library until 7. When I go back, I tried to discipline myself to only switch on the laptop after I'm done with 2 notes..But I ACCIDENTALLY slept towards the end of 2nd note. And now here I am going online and not studying again. Arghh stress. I am trying not to feed myself with caffeine as it will make me go dizzy during the day but I might just need to do what I had to do...

Oh by the way, here's a result from the personality test I did from this website. I'm not tagging anyone coz kalau gua tag pun bukan lu nak layan. Buang masa gua taip nama lu. phbbt. So feel free to do if u are interested!
Your view on yourself:
Other people find you very interesting, but you are really hiding your true self. Your friends love you because you are a good listener. They'll probably still love you if you learn to be yourself with them. [er....haven't i showed my true colour enough? hahaha..]
The type of girlfriend/boyfriend you are looking for:
You are a true romantic. When you are in love, you will do anything and everything to keep your love true. [oh that explains why I'm still single till now. orang takut agaknya romantik2 T__T wey tipu la I don't think I'm romantic like that]
Your readiness to commit to a relationship:
You are ready to commit as soon as you meet the right person. And you believe you will pretty much know as soon as you might that person. [one word : gelojoh. hahahahaha..hurm i'll keep on waiting, if it's worth waiting for :)]
The seriousness of your love:
You are very serious about relationships and aren't interested in wasting time with people you don't really like. If you meet the right person, you will fall deeply and beautifully in love. [*pitam*]
Your views on education
Education is very important in life. You want to study hard and learn as much as you can. [wow wow wow very true. that's why I've been online for about an hour and abandoning my Pathology book. study hard eh? *raise eyebrows*]
The right job for you:
You're a practical person and will choose a secure job with a steady income. Knowing what you like to do is important. Find a regular job doing just that and you'll be set for life. [ahaa...close enough.]
How do you view success:
You are afraid of failure and scared to have a go at the career you would like to have in case you don't succeed. Don't give up when you haven't yet even started! Be courageous. [that's part of the reason I opted for Dentistry rather than medicine. oh in my mind I actually wanted to try a field in dentistry that not many people are doing. cey ada hati baca patho pon tertido2 nak bincang pasal career advancement kunun]
What are you most afraid of:
You are afraid of having no one to rely on in times of trouble. You don't ever want to be unable to take care of yourself. Independence is important to you. [waahh..true true!]
Who is your true self:
You are mature, reasonable, honest and give good advice. People ask for your comments on all sorts of different issues. Sometimes you might find yourself in a dilemma when trapped with a problem, which your heart rather than your head needs to solve. [hahaha really?? but how come the last part I sounded like a very complicated person meh *shoots my ownself*]

p/s : maafkan bahasa rempit saya. tadi terserempak dgn Wamiketika memparking basikal dia kata saya rempit *nangis*
Sekian.
Yang benar,
NNEHTMS
~rahsia di hati tak siapa yang tahu kah kah kah dan dan nak jadi jiwang lepas buat personality test~



No comments: