Pages

February 03, 2009

hahaha baru prasan post ni takde tajuk. okay tajuknya adalah :snoww

Excuse me, but I can't help but to feel excited (or jakun, or whatever u call it) with the short snowing moment we had just now.

Because Cork, just don't snow. Like that. That "heavy". Not that I know of. Coz I've been here only for 2 years and a half. So I don't know.



Sorry for the unstable-ness of the video though. Jakun lah katakan

And it's been snowing all over UK and some part of Ireland. But it's not cool. At least not this week. Not cool at all. Flights have been cancelled. I really need to escape from where I am now. I just need it. Desperately.please :(


Moving on......

So today we had the curettes. There are 2 types of curettes, the Universal one and the Gracey curettes. There are used interdentally (celah2 gigi?) to remove calculus. The ones we tried today had 3 different sizes/angles 5-6 for anterior teeth, 11-12 for molar teeth, mesially and 13-14 for molar teeth distally.


While last week we had the Williams Probe. It is used to measure depths of periodontal pockets. Because in health, your periodontal pockets aren't supposed to be so urm..deep? So there are markings on the working end to measure the depth, ranging from 1-10mm.

hyaaarghhhhh tension ah

1 comment:

Dina said...

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeee heeeeeeeee

Best nyee snowing!!
Miss those moments back in my student years... aahh~~