Pages

February 03, 2009

Buzy weezy

To whom it may concern,

This week is a very busy week.
I have 9 am classes almost every day.
When I have 9am class I have to get up as early as 6.45am and be ready for school.
Because my classes are not that short one hour one hour class.
The 9 am classes are usually 9-12 (for Monday and Tuesday)
And my classes are not only in one place.
They are everywhere.
Like today.
I have to run here and there.
So I am tired.
At night I could only manage to revise 2 notes.
Then I'll be too tired already.
Apart from going to class I need to run errands too.
I need to buy groceries for house.
I need to manage as much thing as I can for the CNY celebration this week as I am not going to be there on the day of the event.
So excuse me.
Excuse me people.
I am tired

No comments: