Pages

May 09, 2008

Arrrrrggghhhh


Today's exam was a BLAST. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

The paper was tough, really really really really tough that I was very close to hypoxia just now. It was divided into 4 sections :

  • Section 1 was on General Dentistry. I never thought that the question on THE SIX STEP HAND WASHING TECHNIQUE would ever come out. Didn't even give a damn about that topic anyway. And questions on smoking cessation. I thought the lecture was more like a general knowledge lecture, not an exam killer question one!!!!!!!!!!! And how could I remember the ingredients of toothpaste..Arghhhhhh~~~ Luckily other questions were answerable though. But still....arghh!!! Tension gler okay
  • Section 2 was on Material Science. This one I felt like pinching my lecturer sampai lebam (hahaha..sukatiiiii jerr) Tak ku sangka siap kena sketch here and there some more! And those questions on Per-Ingvar Branemark, cold working etc etc...arghhhh saye tidak memberikan perhatian langggssunnngggg~~~~~~
  • Section 3 was os Behavioural Science. I answered question on Psychology. Dunno what was I crapping all along.
  • Section 4 was on Ethics and Law. It should be easy and pretty straight forward provided I eat and digest and do not defecate the notes Mr KD given but sadly I did. So the rest was history...
Remember I was down with the Biochem exam? Yeah, the nitemare materialized. I passed cukup2 makan jaa...Kalau kurang sesuap nasik mampus dah jatuh fail. Surprisingly I felt relieved rather than frustrated. But that was not a good sign though. Since when do I satisfied with the least one (hamboi statement bongkak giler)!! Gonna strive harder for the finals. Luckily it was only 15% of my overall results (15% from 1st assessment, 10% from lab reports). So gonna strive for the best during finals. Aihh..cuak2...

Atau mungkin memang saya dah menjadi semakin kurang bijak akhir-akhir neh? Atau adakah saya memang tak bijak langsung? Hehehehe...mula lah tu nak paranoid..

3 comments:

Ziana said...

sabaq sabaq...
insyaAllah lulus
:)

Anonymous said...

nad..nad..kamil ni..

sapelah agak ye nak kena tulih pasai nak basuh tgn camne..haih..aku dok tulih rub-rub between fingers je tau..haha..roll over here and there, and everywhere..ahahah..

ko mmg patut cubit si abang Ray itu yer..ade ke suh lukis wax technique..pekejadahnye nad oii..

lemas tau jawab soalan ni..

ohh..anatomy..killer sial..arghh arghh..

n Z r A said...

ziana : hehe...sabaq neh..dah abes sabaq

kamil : ya ya..btol btol