Pages

May 10, 2008

REUNION

I am so the very excited to go for my primary school's reunion this coming August. I dunno why, I just do. Maybe because it has been soOooOooo long since we left SK HICOM. And the excitement cam...membuak-buak?

I left SK HICOM in '99 as a Head Prefect. Yes, THE head prefect. I have the certs in my room for a prove. Back then the school was helter skelter. Yelah kate pun sekolah rendah. Naughtism (wujud ke?) berleluasa. Prefect vs non prefect tu benda biasalah takyah citer. But I was not that good myself. Notty gak lite-lite..

Kenangan darjah 6 was the strongest one I had. And sports was so not my thing back then. Not to say I am good at sports now but I totally sucked big time dulu time sukan. I can't even win a medal in shot put. Kat SMSS better la sikit I broke the school record tau dulu time F5 +)~

*iklan menyibuk*
Shazwany terbuka kepada mana-mana budak SK HICOM yg nak berkenalan.


OK back to my story. Sibuk jelah minah hot neh. There was one time during perbarisan for the Sports event. They have this rehearsal and back then I was busy conducting my PBSM team. And the teacher who was handling the mic pon buat-buat la announce olahragawan olahragawati sekolah.....and to my amazement she announced my name and Ikhwan (my vice of head prefect yang badan pun chubby2 jugak). Sah-sah la orang gelak gile2 kan knowing that was a BIG JOKE.

Since then, I promised myself I would involve more in sports and win myself a medal in sports arena so the teacher could eat up her words back. Ciss...berani dia memperkotak-katikkan gwe...I know I can't shine in the tracks event so I scored in my own arena. I know the darah kesukanan runs in my veins and arteries. My father was good in sports. My mom pon active gak. My brother followed my father's step...so I can't be THAT loser kan?


Eh citer cam dah tersasar je.

Anyway my main point today is :

1. I can't wait to get reunited with my primary school friends
2. I want to get better faster so I can play sports again. ngehe~

Reunion SMSS?? tuh tunggu lah lagi 20 tahun. buat skang2 ni financial smuorang pon tak stabil. fikiran pon belum tentu dah matang. nanti terlalu banyak bunyi-bunyian. bosan. buat dalam masa kejap2 terpisah ni dah ilang spark. so for the time being jumpe je lah dengan kawan-kawan yg ade. bukan tak penah jumpe pon.............

2 comments:

Muhammad Warouq bin Qamar said...

aku pon rs membuak-buaaaaAAAKKK!!hahaha..

cepat la ogos~~~

aku suke part "ikhwan dan nadzirah~~" tu..ngahahaha

n Z r A said...

ngaaa...membuak2

hey, kau je yang suka part ikhwan dan nadzirah. aku tak suka ok!!!