Pages

May 06, 2008

One down bebeh~


Physiology is ovvvvvverrrrr..

Alhamdulillah..it all went okay. But I was kinda having distraction working on the essays and MCQs. 3 essays to be attempted and 100 MCQs was so tiring. Rase nak termuntah pon ade..

The essays that I answered was on Reflex, alveolar ventilation, vital capacity & carotid chemoreceptors and Cardiac output. The other two left out was on regulation of blood glucose and swallowing. I was kinda berbelah bahagi upon making the choice. Regulation of blood glucose is not bad and I have tried answering the swallowing question but they are just too little things to be written as an essay (simply rephrase as haha...tak bace banyak la tuuuu). So I settled for Cardiac Output, eventhough I am not really confident with the topic, but at least there are many to be talked about. And I don't know actually how long the essays should be...Haihh....tu lah tak tanye EG tadi..

The MCQs was so-so. I put 12 Don't Knows now how bad is that!??! Erghh..but better to put dunno rather than jeopardizing my other precious marks.

Doing exam in the Mini Restaurant is so distracting ok. By 11pm your stomach is getting empty and the smell of food from Main Restaurant below just made it go berkeroncong. Up next is Fundamental of Dental Practice - ohhhhhhh sungguh menggetar jiwa.

2 comments:

Witty Angel said...

eh 100 je?hehehe..kiteorg dulu macam lagi banyak tapi sah2 masa x cukup..menyampah gileee...hahahah...gudluck for ur next paper!!!

n Z r A said...

thanks!!