Pages

April 29, 2008

Losing the sanity

I am so not myself today.

Was down with the biochem test. Tried to go on with the revision but failed :( I wanted to spend the money in the cafe for a therapy BUT due to the construction going on the College Road, bekalan air was cut down. Bengang bengang bengang. I tried to sleep off the resentment with my power nap strategy but again, it failed miserably.

Then Adilah came and inspired me to go to town. It was pouring down when I set off but I was so determined. Hopped on the bus and minutes later I realized I was, actually in town. Went to Zamzam to buy paratha and something convenient for exam's week. Went to Tesco. Bought things and took bus back to home.

Sekali balik-balik sedar-sedar 40euro abis. Huh...

But it's okay. at least I felt better now :)

No comments: