Pages

March 25, 2008

Not productive


I havent been to the gym

I am so lazy

I haven't done anything productive except calling Mak Semah

Wuhuuuu..everything's confirmed. Now I need to search for places to go around in Swiss and France

And how come I am the last one to know...Cik Lin dah almost 8 months?!?!??!!?

Yeayy....new baby in the family...it's been so long since...huerm...lemme think...since Fariq Imran?? Eh ke Afrina Maryam?? Owh I lost track already..

And Cik Pi's & Cik Imah's next! Aaaa...Alhamdulillah..the family is getting bigger..I loike!!
Oh I really miss everyone!!!!!!!!!
Next thing coming up today...going to town and also Dr Shidi's house. I MUST find time to go to gym somewhere in between. Cannot lose the momentum wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

2 comments:

Najib Ariyan Ali Basha said...

malas ker gym... macam semua orang pun macam tu jer... by next week kalau aku dah sihat pun aku memulakan semula gym gym nih....

Anonymous said...

Guess whatt!!.. Afrina Maryam will get little junior.. I bet u wont be da last one to know.. hahah..
Btw, Fariq Imran is no longer baby now.. he's almost 3 yrs beb! His fav toys - anything to do with wheels.. :)