Pages

March 24, 2008

Temporalis & Masseter



3rd day of holiday, and my #500 posts. Huhu..:)



Woke up a wee late today. 9.15 am. Rolled over on the bed. YM-ing. And called my MPH colleagues. I thank the technology of VoIP (Voice over internet protocol) and VoIPCheap.com for enabling me to contact Malaysia for free of charge. Chatted with Kak Sue and Shah. Told 'em I'm coming back this June for 3 months and Kak Sue asked whether I wanted to work there. LOL. As much as I need money, I appreciate my precious holiday more :)


Then at 11am I went to gym. I started a bit slow today. Had to pause several times but managed to go 44 minutes with the Fit Stride, 20 minutes with the bicycle and 10 minutes rowing. Almost the same course I did yesterday but lesser calori burnt since I went a bit slow.


Went back home. Rested a bit. Cooked stir fry vege and chicken. Showered and had my lunch at 3. I think my muscles are a bit stressed with the sudden intensity I put on them. Even when I was munching on food, my temporalis muscle was aching. Hope they won't go on strike if they are overworked.

Don't think I'm going to gym later in the evening. Had my lunch late. Need to digest them properly and by the time they are at the last stage of digestion, Mardyke is closing already.

I tell u what....now that I'm on vista, I realized how cool Mac is.

No comments: