Pages

March 26, 2008

Netball training


First of all I would like to wish a haaapppyyyyyyyyyyyy happpppyyyyyyyyyyyy birthday to my dear Mommy.. I love u mak!!!!!!!!!!



Gambar tarak la plak..I'm still using Wany's laptop..My MacBabe is with someone else..



Went to netball training. Me and my usual GET FREE problem. I know I always go behind my opponent regardless when I'm defending or attacking. Been having this problem since ages. I think I am not meant for netball kot. Rimas taawwwww ade orang jaga-jaga neh rase nak pukul je. But that's the gist of netball pon I guess. It's a one-to-one game. That's why I prefer futsal. We focus on the ball not the people/position. Waaa...I miss futsal so muchossss!!!! But my shooting skill is drowning in the drain jua. Hahaha..we played using the basketball's ring, big and got the thingy behind bleh la masuk je smua. I wonder how will it be if I were to play on the real net.

And with all the mess organizing the game. I pity Dayahs and Pe'e. I bet they must be getting stressed out with this thing. Not included those minor minor things came up in between. You know in this kind of situation I think we should focus on the game itself instead of..errmm...other things. Eh apapejelah...moga dipermudahkanlah Ya Allah...

Yesterday we went to Dr Shidi's house. Oh itu rumah sungguh besar okay. Even got us thinking of renting a house there. Calculated here and there, hahahaha in our dream je lah! And I ate ohhhh feel like shooting myself in the head. Cam setahun tak jumpe makanan okay. Luckily I don't really eat lamb meat. Else could u imagine the cholesterol been built up in your body clogging your heart and blood vessels. BUT I think same je kot with the amount of rice and BBQed chicken I took. Sampai sekarang pun bau kari lagi tangan. Oh sangat apakah...And that was the first time I cut the hair for the baby. Excited sikit, pls...hehehhe....Pastu..sayeee...erm...sayee..heee... :D
Later days, ppl..I'm hitting the gym later. Ta~

No comments: