Pages

June 18, 2007

Job hunt (not manhunt tau.hahah)

Today we went to Summit USJ to buy pressies for the-turning-20 friends.

And I made an impulsive decision to find a job when I saw the ads put up in front of most of the shops in Summit.

Started with MPH - no vacancies.
Moved on to Popular Bookstore - they need workers for the new outlet that'll be open at Pyramid in September...blahhh...
Went to a erkss...shop which I don't know what's the name (quite exclusive) - filled up forms and they'll call me
Watson - the job has just been filled in by 2 applicants. cisss late by 1-2 days
Secret Recipe - had an interesting interview with En Zaidi. he was so nice. it was like a leisure chit chat. but SADLY he need to refer to the Area Manager since he'd been told to take trainees for again,a new outlet that'll be opened at PJ. ceh....sume pun nak training2

Then sped off to SACC. Wani met up with her mom n sis since they planned to shop for Wani's preparation to UIA.

And thanks to Sis Fina (Wani's sis) who managed to persuade me to just walk in and "takpeeee buat je muke tak maluuuuu dier bkan kenal kite punnnn"
I went in to the laaaaaaasssssttttt shop at the very lasssssttttt moment of working hours (actually dah abes pun working hours) and managed to get a job at MPH bookstore.

And I'm starting tomorrow! Weeeee........




I've finally bought this book!

Written by 'Aaidh ibn Abdullah al-Qarni

La Tahzan - don't be sad

to my dear friend yg sedang emo...

hehe

la tahzan!






HAPPY BIRTHDAY AYUUU~~~~~ DAH TUA...LALALA

NAH HADIAHHHHH....HAHAHAHAHHAA...

No comments: