Pages

June 19, 2007

Customer Service Assistant?

Heeeee....my first day went quite well today.

Despite the expensive RM6 parking (I parked in the mall - first time seyh...cuak nak park jauh2). Luckily Mak came during lunch hour so I switched parking ticket with her.

My new colleagues are....well...quite okay. Some of them are scary, some are helpful, some are over-friendly and slightly gatal. Hohoho...To name a few, kak su(nice!), kak zura(okay), am(0.O), saiful (^&%$), jo (okay), shuib (?)

My job includes putting up the book price tags, and of course arranging the books. So I'm like refreshing my librarian skill (5 tahun yg lepas!) la...

And next week or maybe by the end of this week they'll teach me how to handle the cash machine. Yeayyyy!!!!! I've been wanting to play around with the cash machine and money (dulu slalu berangan gune keyboard komputer and gune duit saidina.wahahaha)

But today I kept on referring to the others since I'm still quite clueless with the bookstore nye books and things. Blur skit. huhuuhuhuh

Oh ya, I did overtime today since too many book stocks came in. Gile semangat! Hahaha...I thought of going full time (till 10am) but naaaa....I need a rest too! Mau shock badan gue. And my off day this week is Friday and I'll be working on morning shift except on Saturday. huhuhuhuhu...baguslahhhhhhh takyah balik malam2.

Okayh. need some rest.

Ta~

No comments: