Pages

June 17, 2007

SehariMenjadiGadisBersosial? Gangtarz?

9.00 pm - Wani texted me => "wey ko smp kul bp? aku da smgt2 da ni.hahaha"

12.30 pm - texted Megat (Yatie's friend) and Sou about the tix

12.50 pm - arrived at Wani's house. had some decision making and planning things session.

1.30 pm - departed from Wani's to stadium. surveyed the parking area and yada yada bla bla

2.00 pm - arrived at my house. crapped around from 2 pm onwards until....

5.30 pm - *panicked* "Wani baju ni ok ke???????" "Wani cepat mandi!!!!!!!!!!!" "Weyhhhhh cpatttt....mane eyeliner..!!!!" "Wey mane plak eyeliner ZA aku niiiiiiiiiiiiii"

6.30 pm - panic situation continued. *nervous*

7.25 pm - Maghrib prayer! go! go! go!

7.30 pm - Megat called

7.35 pm - Tudung akuuuuuuuuu........

7.45 pm - Departed from my house. Stopped by at Compact Living Store to buy batteries and mineral water

8.05 pm - Megat called again

8.08 pm - arrived at the carpark entrance.
Din : eh...laaaa...kaaa-uuuuuuu
Me : eh....kaa-uuuuuuu
Din : Laaa...u pun datang. dahlah dahlah..takyah bayar. masuk je. wey..kete ni da bayar (shouted to his friends)
Me : Weee...thanks eh din~

Note : Din was my colleague in Chi Dim Sum Cafe. But he came 2-3 weeks before I resigned. Since I had disengaged myself from the place and also the people, so I haven't seen him since last year? Din is one funny, pleasant looking guy. And yes, I used to &^%$#%^&* (fill in any suitable words here) with him. But things didn't went far due to some circumstances. Apekah ia? Biarlah rahsia...lalala~ I was so happy to see him again. But didn't get the chance to talk with him more. Anyway Din was collecting the parking tix at the Stadium's entrance and yeah, lucky me I got through FOC! Thanks Din~~

8.14 pm - Called Megat.
Me : I dah sampai. u kat entrance mane?
Megat : I kat tepi2 surau ni
Me : oh. i pun kat area2 surau ni. tak nampak pun
Megat : oh eh? u kat mane
Me : kat tepi motosikal (gile nervous. merapu gler jawab)

Wani realised a group of guys in front of the surau. One of them was waving his hand. *nervous lagik* giler ramai makhluk lelaki?!?!?!?!

8.20 pm - Got the tix. Seriously, I am not really good in first time meeting (kalau blind dates mmg sure fail!) I was so nervous. pemalu gler~~

8.30 pm - Gangstarz started.
Since we were wearing hijab, rase ade sedikit keseganan untuk berdansa. But of course lah tak tahan.......at times I surrendered to the chicky songs jua...~

11.15 pm - Gangstarz ended. Made our way out

11.30 pm - Made crazy decision - "Wani, jom jalan2 kat kl malam2 tgk pemandangan"

11.35 pm - texted Megat. thanked him. he asked us to join the infin gang at hakim sect 7

11.45 pm - made a U-turn at pj. went back to shah alam - hakim

12.00 am - arrived at hakim. erkssss....where are them? tsk. i guess we got the wrong place. alang2 dah sampai. lepak je lah sini

1.00 am - departed from hakim. suddenly i saw the gang at the other corner of the restaurant. citttttt....ingat kat maner lah tadiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. by the way didn't stop by since we were too tired. blah saje

1.30 am - arrived at home

many thanks to them who contributed towards the SehariMenjadiGadisBersosial program.

Sou - thanks tho I didn't get to meet u.
Megat - for the tix
Yatie - for introducing Megat
Din - for the FOC parking entrance
Wani - for everything
Mak - for the permission

P/S : INFINATEZ rawked! Tho they didn't get the USD100,000 , they proved that they deserved to be at the finals! I bet they finish up their perjuangan with pride and dignity. Walaweyyyy

No comments: