Pages

April 17, 2011

WANTED

Momentum, where art thou?


Been trying to study the whole day. But the progress is almost nothing. This is not good! I think I need a change of atmosphere. A library would be a good idea but I'm just too lazy to walk. Plus I will need to bring lots of files and books with me.


Sighhh..I really hate this time of the year. When motivation starts to drain out, losing focus and crankiness rate starts to rise up.


69 days
2 OSCE
3 written papers
2 Orals
1 Case presentation
....and a few tutorials and clinical sessions in between those exams to complete our requirements.

Yup, clinics and tutorials are still ongoing. Most of the exams are scheduled on Wednesday, the day where we used to have lectures. That means for my group, we will always have full day of clinic the day before and after the exam. "Lucky" innit?

Patience. Endurance. Perseverance.

Let's do this!

No comments: