Pages

April 18, 2011

Baking butter cake

Bila duduk sini, macam ramai pulak rerakan yang saya tengok berkebolehan untuk baking. But not in my case. I prefer cooking rather than baking simply because when cooking, I can simply add in or take out anything to my likings. On the other hand, baking needs precision in the amount of ingredients, as well as the steps. A single mistake could make you toss your end product into the trash. Plus, baking needs patience, which I am very lack of. HAHA..


But today, I kinda feel like baking. I dunno why. Tiba-tiba teringin butter cake. Normally when I googled for recipe I would combine a few recipes and made it into my own. But I realized I can't do the same while baking. I need to stick to one recipe..which is so boring. Booooo~


Mixing the butter and the sugar.

It took me a while before the butter and sugar went "kembang"

I wanted to put chocolate chunks in between with hope that it could melt. But it didn't turn out as I wish, it became something like chocolate chips gitu. Hmmmmm...

Before putting into the oven

The end product. The chocolate wasn't sprinkled beautifully, I know. Heh


Alhamdulillah the cake turned out okay. This is sorta like my first cake. All this while I've been assisting, but this particular cake, I made it from the scratch, on my own! Heh..Haruslah bangga that it deserves a blog post.

My first butter cake :)

Next time I will try to improvise the butter cake with more flavour and colour perhaps?

No comments: