Pages

April 16, 2011

Saya dah pulang emak buat cucur

I'm back in Cork, finally! Alhamdulillah everything went well. The last part before I finally boarded the flight to Cork has a tiny bit of drama but thank God everything went smoothly after that.


Actually I typed the journey in detail but accidentally deleted it. Since it's 1.21am now and I'm so sleepy might as well just add some random pictures.


So basically, yeah, I'm home. Reached home around 10pm yesterday. This morning I woke up quite early, considering how tired I was and how late I slept last night. We had guests so kenalah bangun awal. Prepared breakfast for them and went out to university and town to show around.


My favourite dish in Wok in a box, London. Egg fried rice, Viatnamese chicken and beancurd. Chilli oil dia pun terbaekk

Comfy bed

The nice Germanwing flight taken from London to Hannover

Sunset view from the train on the way to Bremen. QUality sedikit cacat because captured it with my BB only. Camera dah simpan dalam beg malas mahu keluarkan by that time



Now, back to seriezzz bznezzzzzzzzz. STUDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

No comments: