Pages

February 25, 2011

Pulangkaaaaaaaaaaaan

Teruk sangat dah hilang mood blogging ni. Haha..mana dia mood blogging ku? Pulangkannnnnnnnnnn pulaaaaangkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn!!


Anyway it's almost the end of February now. Lepastu masuk March, April, May and walla, June. Lately I've been stressing out about finishing the requirements. Not that I'm well below the targeted treatments, tapi sebab what I've been planning did not go accordingly. Patients cancel la, lambat bangun tido la. And it really pisses me off. This month only, I had TWO cancellations during my precious precious cons session. I'm so disappointed. Feeling dia macam dikecewakan kekasih gitu. HAHA!


Tapi as an effort to maximize the number of treatment, I've started planning to bring 2 patients in a session. I hope this works out well...I just had my crown and bridge practical exam last Tuesday. I hope that's gonna be my last OTL session ever. Tskk cuak kebebeh!


Other than that everything seems to be pretty much the same. Takde pergi jalan, takde buat benda baru nothing major. My next break would be this easter, which would be in another a month and a half lebih kurang. As much as I needed a break, I secretly hope it's not as long as what it is. Gile kau 2 minggu tu boleh settle macam2 patient ok. Hahaha poyo betul dia ni. I might be going to German to visit Wawa. I can't wait! Rindu nak jumpa budak sekolah.


At this stage, memang terasa time flies pretty fast. Can't believe I'm actually a 4th year. Really really really hope things are going well this year so I can enter my final year smoothly. Final year oh myy tak cayanya sayaaaaa. Nervous sebenarnya bila fikirkan future ni tapi takpelah, we take it slowly and just go with the flow. Heh!


No comments: