Pages

February 21, 2011

Misinterpreted

Ada banyak benda merewang-rewang dalam otak but none of them were successfully translated into words. Pasal hidup. Pasal kerisauan. Pasal drama. Pasal itu. Pasal ini.


But I'm afraid I can't put it properly into words and people might take it wrongly. Sebab this few days I've been observing things around me and saw how some people can really messed up badly in communicating things. Like, maybe the intention is good, the person itself is good but somehow when they speak, things came out so wrongly. Maybe the tone, maybe the words, maybe language barrier, iono what's wrong but hmm begitulah, it just sounded impolite.


Other than that nothing much is happening. Exam is in two weeks. Tapi I have 1 practical and 1 proficiency test this week. Hopefully everything goes fine.

1 comment:

budak _kecik said...

sorry kacau weekend nnt nk dtg cork..taktau kamu ada exam..tapi jgn risau..aku duk senyap2 tak kacau nad study ok:)