Pages

November 05, 2010

The (not so) amazing race : Nad's edition

Greetings all. I'm now safely in Dublin Airport :)


But the day (Thursday, that is) didn't go as smooth as I wish.

1. The filling I did on my patient previously in the morning was kinda unsuccessful due and the replacement supervisor decided to mark me down.

That....totally robbed off my mood and I nearly gave up going to Notts because of that.

2. The clinic ended at 12.30 (when I'm supposed to get everything done by 12)

3. The dental lab needed some other record of my patient and I had to send my patient's cast. That costed me another 15 mins from my already shortened lunch break.


Luckily my perio session went okay. My patient had to go for a hurling match at 5 so I had to finish treatment by then. But boy, he got a hella filthy breath (excuse me I know i'm not suppose to badtalk my patient T___T)

OKAY LISTEN HERE SMOKERS DENGAR SINI PEROKOK SEKALIAN


Obsesi dan kecintaan kamu semua pada asap, nikotin, tar serta segala bahan kimia dalam sepuntung rokok tu bukan sahaja mampu membunuh kamu dan membunuh orang sekitar kamu. Malahan bau nafas kamu boleh menjadi busuk dan mampu membunuh orang yang berurusan dengan kamu. Lepastu dah sakit gusi sakit gigi kamu datang ke doktor gigi dgn nafas berbau itu! Eh eh eh...

Your obsession and addiction to nicotine and smokes could kill you and the people around you. Plus, your breath stinks! BIG TIME!

So please, please please, kamu jangan nakal. Dan please, please please, do consider giving up smoking or tone down with your smoking addiction to the level that your breath won't stink and your life span and the people around you is not shorten by half or so.



Ok sambung cerita.

I finished clinic at reached home at about quarter past 5. Showered, prayed and packed up my things. Took a bus to the city at quarter past 6. At quarter past 7 the bus left Cork for Dublin and at about half past 11, here I am, in Dublin airport already. But the bus ride kinda sucky as well. There were this Spanish couple ke friends ke, tapi a boy and a girl lah...talking talking talking all the way. Loudly. Ok saya tak taulah dia Spanish ke tak but I assume they are. Macam nak cerita dekat semua orang dalam bas.


Oklah I better stop yapping yapping and try to get sleeping now before got really cranky tomorrow. Hopefully takda sapa nak curik mi goreng bekal ni time saya tido T__T

My sleeping partner(s) tonight

lol nampak kaki-kaki dan badan flat-flat saja.

my working station (attempted to write my lit review but naahhh...the bus ride gave me quite a headache that I can only blog now. lol

tuan empunya badan will only be seeing this post by Sunday. hehehehehehehehe...

1 comment:

tuanempunyabadan said...

damnn ko amek gambar aku..aku dh agak dh..aku mcm ad dgr bunyi camera masa nak tido..eceh..