Pages

November 04, 2010

A not so ideal (time-wise) breakaway

Salam,

Just stopping by here to tell ye I'm still alive and kicking. I've been busy with the literature review...trying my best to complete each and every words as much as I could. I'm pretty much at a third of the whole review now. Life in clinics and labs are pretty much the same. Still as busy as bee. And I've an exam this coming December!

In between all these clinics, lectures, labs, literature review and studying for the upcoming exam, I....









.....am going to Nottingham this Friday.



Matilah kau banyak bunyi bising sekali tiba-tiba pergi UK pulak kan? This ticket has been bought a month ago. When I haven't got the lit review assignment and I haven't even realized exam is THATclose. I considered of not going....but hmmm I don't knowwwww? I thought I deserve a break. Eventhough memang lah not a good time to have a break and whatnots. I actually am losing my precious weekend this week. Lagi tambah penat adalah.


Esok pagi I have a patient that needs a filling. Petang I'm having patient with ANUG (acute necrotising ulcerative gingivitis. a very NASTY gingivitis) Scaling patient is fudging tiring. Seriously like. Try kau duduk atas kerusi, letak perca kain atas meja, lepastu jahit kain2 tu. Apa motif taktahu la I'm trying to make an analogy here. Selama 3 jam. Mata kena fokus. Tangan kena buat keja. Walaupun duduk je sakit badan tahu tak? After clinic tomorrow I have to rush home, mandi, solat and pack up to go to town to take a 5 hr bus to Dublin Airport. Lepastu kena tido airport pulak to catch the flight at 8am the next morning. Oh myyy...God help me!


Ssokay though. Sakit ni saya cari pasal sendiri. I have to deal with it la. I hope things go smoothly tomorrow and throughout the weekend :) Bismillahirrahmanirrahim, permudahkanlah ya Allah.


Teeheee.. kan dah terbebel-bebel. Malu I.

1 comment:

Mohd Herie Dahlan said...

Salam...

erm, sebelum ni silent reader je... tapi, post2 yang akhir2 ni best... more towards dentistry... :-)

ho, mengenai clinic tu, memang agak penat... boleh sakit belakang bile berjam-jam kat kerusi tu...

:-)