Pages

June 17, 2010

The reward(s)

As told in previous post, this is such a looooooong week. Prior to the Oral exam next week, we've to prepare everything that we've been doing throughout the academic year to be presented for the Oral. So I've been busy completing and gathering the teeth, radiographs, labwork and whatnots and it is such a booooooring routine I tell ya. I've been around at school at minimum of 6 hours each day since last Monday and this is soooooooo tiring!


On top of that I have practical exam coming up this Friday. Whenever possible, I will be in the prosthetic lab practicing for the exam. Jussst now during lunchtime (yeah, I was in the lab during lunchtime!) our supervisor told us which arrangement is to be done for the exam but I still haven't practiced that well enough. After spending about 2 hrs in the lab I decided to leave before I started to get fed up with all this tedious work.


After I left the hospital, I was so determined to get this handbook which might be useful for my oral at the bookshop in UCC. Took the bus and went to main campus and since the book is cheaper than I expected, I decided to treat myself for lunch at Istanbul Kebab. hahaha tahpapetah kan. I think I need to reward myself a bit for surviving this 3 painful weeks and still remain sane :P


I walked to the city. Went to USIT to get my flight ticket. Went to Istanbul for lunch. Stopped by at Vero Moda for a while and took bus home. Went online for a while. Had my afternoon nap. Had dinner and now am trying to revise for the oral.


The biggest reward is waiting for me.....in next 5 days! Ho yeahhh let's do this baby...let's finish thisssss!

No comments: