Pages

June 15, 2010

Of trying to go on with life

Well hello yeorobun..How's things going on?


Things for me, are not looking quite good. I'm starting to feel something not good is coming in the way. Academically, to be spesific. Need to prepare myself for the worst. Mesti tabah. Mesti redha. Of the utmost important, must never give up. Just need to take a deeeep breath and finish this one last week. This week is gonna be longer than I expected. And not gonna be that "happy-i'm-gonna-be-home-in-a-week" as predicted. Oh well, that's life mate.


The World Cup has started and I've been keeping tabs with the progress so far. Iono this is so sudden. I'm not a big fan of football anyway. But there's this one time I tuned into online RTE live game, when South Korea was playing against Greece. You know la how I'm crazy over the Korean groups/variety shows tapi lepastu I became addicted to watch more and more of the games.


Lepastu tadi my groupmates were talking about the games. Suddenly one of them came and said she never expected S.Korea to win because well...it's S.Korea anyway. My semangat Asia untuk Asia almost brought me to stand up for the team but I managed to remain calm. hahaha poyo kan tetibe nak semangat lebih. Anyway I'm rooting for S.Korea and Japan because my semangat Asia untuk Asia (LOL) and England, Spain anddd Germany (because they played so so good yesterday) Banyak benar team yang disokong. heheh..


Alright now, I hope I can survive this week well. Wish me luck!

No comments: