Pages

June 17, 2010

Rockin to the beat!

Hollaa kamollaaaaaaaaaaaaa


I just wanna say....I feel a lot better today. My restored teeth, mannikin's head are all polished up, my radiographs are complete my wax rims have been set up for tomorrow's exam annnnnddd by 2 o'clock I'm back at home already.


Now that all this stuffs are done, I felt like a huge mountain been lifted off my shoulder. I know I've still got prosthetic exam tomorrow and Oral exam next Monday but I have to say..the summer excitement has finally kicked in. I'm all pumped out for summer now! Yeeeeehaaaaaa!! Whenever my classmates or supervisors asked when am I going back home, I would answer with a biiiiigggg smile on my face. Tadi nampak the plane up in the sky pun dah excited gila!


Okay now. Nak tido sat so I can start doing something. Otak dah pening gila ni. Toodles!

No comments: