Pages

June 21, 2010

I kept on chanting don't be nervous when I'm doing the exact opposite

Just a brief update to inform my existence. I'm very much alive but I'm just...stressing out a lot. Like seriously a lot. Tomorrow's oral is like the determinant whether I can move on to next level or not. But this is the 3rd time I'm revising the same thing within a month. Bukanlah nak kata everything is in my head already, banyak je terlupa, just that....it gets really boring going through the same thing over again. This time around I didn't really put my heart in revising despite the importance of the exam :-S


Tomorrow @ 10am it is.


I've got tonnes of things to be done after that. Returning the library books. Filling the holiday application form - one from school one for JPA. Get some stuff from the post office. Go to city to buy some stuffs. Kemas rumah kemas bilik kemas beg segala. Phewwwhhh...


You, you, you who are reading this..yes you..please pray for me will ya?

1 comment:

adilala~ said...

yesh... iA

=) sikit saja lg~