Pages

June 22, 2010

The day I've been waiting for

The oral went...hurmm...pretty okay yesterday. I got the external examiner and Prof A. The external examiner (Dr J) was the first to ask me about caries removal, how to restore teeth, and some other things about amalgam retention, sclerosed canals etc. Dr J was a straightforward guy. Maybe because this is not his area of expertise because he is more of a prosthetic guy (hell yeah I've got 2 prosthetic guys in my oral!)


Then came the killer subject - prosthetics. I had A LOT of "ummmmmmmm..." moments. But I was so glad it was Prof A who asked me the questions because he is such a nice guy. His face is very pleasant and eventhough you are as nervous as hell and you don't know the answer, you won't feel that bad. His tone is very soothing and he never made me doubt about my answers. In general, I suck in the prosthetic part but I don't feel quite awful because of him.


So the day that I've been longing for has finally come. I am 70% done packing and tidying up the stuffs. Huhu...nervous sungguh. I hate packing up. I hate the long hour journey in that tiny space. But I know what's waiting for me at the end of the flight is damn worth sacrificing for.

1 comment:

A.R.E.L.E.E.Z.A.F.F.E.N.D.Y said...

hate packin' too..! annoyin'lah! hu3..