Pages

May 18, 2010

It's been three days, and I'm gonna be okayyy

The oral list for both Pharmacology and Pathology was out today. For Pathology, Alhamdulillah, I passed the paper. Syukurrr sangat-sangat. My instinct didn't messed up this time around.


As for Pharmacology, I can't really say the same. Yes, I wasn't on the list BUT it holds 2 possible consequences - either I failed badly or I passed the paper. Differed from Pathology list, we don't know who passed or who didn't make it from the oral list. They only came out with people who are on borderline of pass/fail, pass/honours and honours/1st class. As far as I could remember the paper was okay. There were no surprises from the paper, the questions were all expected. I *think* I did the paper okay, kira I didn't messed up ke ape lah. Tapi...tu lah..anything can happen kan?


For now I need to work on my OSCE and the compulsory viva. I screwed up the first continuous assessment. I studied harder for the second one in the hope to cover up the mess I did on the first one. Tapi they won't give out our results, at least not until the official overall result which is on 29th of June. Sekarang ni I've still got one last chance, which is the viva on 21st of June. Eh amende tah bebel panjang-panjang ni yang penting... Mari berjuang....ayuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh!


I might rant a lot about how hard my course is here and how I am very close to give up my studies and all. Tapi..that's life. There's nothing easy, nothing could be done without an effort. Yelah sekali sekala akan ada onak ranjau berduri segala tapi kita..mesti bertabah. We've gone thru this far in our life, so marilah kita teruskan perjuangan eventhough how hurt we are now. What doesn't kill you, will make you stronger...but..never surrender even until the end of your life alright? Saya bile stress je poyo lebih macam it's the end of the world segala tapi it ain't that bad sebenarnya. Mungkin sebab saya suka compare dgn org lain yang lagi senang perjalanan kehidupan dia tu buat saya stress kot..



Moving on to the usual boring updates. Semalam saya tak buleh tido awal. Jadinya, lepas subuh itu saya tidooooo balik sampai pukul 10 lebih. Plan nak gi gym pun terbatal since I've class at 2. Golek-golek-golek sambil chat with Nabila lepastu pergi class.


In pros class today we finished up the full denture. Dah ada rupa gigi pelesu dah benda tu. Uuuu....finally after months of "hard work" keluar dah rupe dia...Balik dari class tu I wanted to go to gym initially, tapi sebab tak bawak towel, patah la balik rumah. Haha alasan gile...


Dinner today? Hmmm...oat porridge with diced chicken burger. Terlupa plak takde sayur..belasah jelahhh..Tapi tibe-tibe tadi the juniors sent me some food from their makan-makan. Uuuuu so tempted to eat by I'm full already.


porridge in the process..

tabur habuk sambal ikan bilis yang mak hantar (habuk je tinggal~) and kicap. hehe..



Ok dah nak smayang nak tido byeeeeeeeeeeee!!

No comments: