Pages

May 19, 2010

Four days passed, another forty days to go

Annyeong~


Today is Tuesday, and Tuesday is my free day. So I decided to run a few errands since I might need to start preparing for OSCE or attend extra session to finish up my requirements during this free day starting next week.


Pagi tadi bangun-bangun saya tolak lower right canine saya dia boleh tercabut macam tu je. Sumpah terkejut gile! Sekali bangun-bangun mimpi je rupenya. Fudge la. Orang kata mimpi gigi tercabut means orang terdekat akan meninggal. Ya Allah, tsk, saya tatau nak kata apa. Hopefully this aren't true. Orang kata lagi left eyelid twitching means nak nangis. My left eyelid has been twitching for quite some time. Tapi dia memang selalu camtu pun around exam/masa2 stress. Tskkkk..apakah inii..apakahhhh...


Ok tamau fikir. Jangan fikir. Sudah sudah..


Pagi-pagi tadi I went to the Social Dept to apply for PPS number. Then I went to USIT. Checked out the shops...how long since the last time I went to the city eh? 2 months maybe? Went for lunch at Banna Thai with Alya, Adilah and Alia.


After lunch I went around a few more shops. WANIIIII AKU BELI SELUAR SUKAN SINCE SELUAR SUKAN AKU ADA SATU JE. SO TERPAKSA BELI LAGI SATU. hehehe...I headed to gym after I'm done touring the city. Tapi tak spend lama pun situ. Only 30mins like that since I haven't prayed yet. Itu pun struggle jugak pergi because I've brought the gym attire with me so macam tamau sia2kan usaha sendiri mengangkut baju2.


It was raining all the day today. Hujan rahmat mungkin. The final meds.. I mean the DOCTORS just got their results today. Congratssss everyone! Uuu...dah berakhir dah zaman sebagai pelajar-pelajar. Uuuu....bestnye..


Ok I should really start preparing for OSCE and now before the revision I did a few weeks back starting to fade away. Tapi haishkkk....manalah semangat tak datang-datang lagi neh..





No comments: