Pages

May 17, 2010

Day two without you you you

First of all, I would like to wish Happy Teachers' Day to teachers all over the world, especially of Taska Sayangku, Sek 19 Shah Alam, Sekolah Kebangsaan Hicom, Shah Alam, Sekolah Menengah Sains Selangor, Kuala Lumpur, Kolej Mara Banting, Selangor and UCC, Cork, Ireland. From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much for everything, for without you I wouldn't be able to be where I am now. Lelebih lagi to teachers at SMSS, the place where I grew up the most to be a human. heheheh..I love you all :)


Back to the boring updates, today I did something similar of what I did yesterday. Only the timeline differed. Woke up the first time at half 4 for Subuh. Golek-golek and had some facebook convo with my friends and Puan Roslina, my add maths teacher back in SMSS. After some time, I went back to sleep again and woke up at 9.45am. Chatted with Fuzah about things and all.

comments at Cikgu's wall. started by Afiqah's wish meleret reminisce kenangan lama-lama. biasa lah Epul tu kalau mengingat kenangan bukan-bukan memang hebat

sumpah terharu :')


At about 1 I went to the gym. Singgah Centra and bought a banana since I haven't eaten anything since morning 'cept for Usana's Choc drink that I mixed with milk and 2-3 pieces of honeydew. Takut pitamss plak kalau tak makan kan walaupun tahu banyak je sumber lemak nak dibakar by my body for the workout. Tried to do better than yesterday tapi takdelah better mana pun. Maybe adalah lebih 10 mins on the bicycle as compared to yesterday and I did some sit ups as well.

the locker "swallowed" my 1euro so I decided to take the bag with me inside the gym walaupun tak dibenarkan. Sapa suh locker tu gila telan duit saya!


After I'm done at the gym, felt like going to town. But because I'm dressed up too sloppy for town and the smell isn't that pleasant too, so I decided to just stopby at Wilton Shopping Centre. Situ takpe dah biasa pun pergi busuk-busuk beli barang kat Tesco :P Went to Penneys tapi takde benda menarik untuk dishoppingkan. Went to Neulook, fell in love with another pair of sandal (I have bought one 2 days ago) and since the 20% discount will finish tomorrow, I decided to buy it. Sekarang memang tengah bernafsu sandal je haishkk. Takpe-takpe, kasut-kasut ni lah yang bakal dipakai sepanjang saya berada di Malaysia nanti :)

the first pair that I bought 2 days ago..

the one that I bought today. tengok2 je dah jatuh cinta jadi terpaksa beli

weee..tak sabar mo balik and pakai!


Before balik singgah Tesco to buy more bananas and cooking oil. Balik, shower, prayed and cooked for dinner. Similar dinner again, since I wanted to finish up the leftover food from Friday.

Mashed, coleslaw and chicken fajita. Y'day I used chicken burger but today I used a chicken fillet. Itu je bezanya..


Ahhh..takkan 40 hari lagi duduk sorang-sorang 40-40 hari nak update sebegini?? HAHAHA most prolly, most prolly. We'll see how it goes nanti. Semoga healthy lifestyle ini berterusan sehingga hari ke40. Amiiin.....


Sekarang ni dah bosan tatau nak buat apa. Wanted to watch Korean movies, started few minutes tapi bosan dah. Takde Rain atau faktor-faktor yang buat saya nak tengok movies tu jadi tak semangat sangat. Haishkk..harap-harap ada la cerita best yang bisa membuka hati saya nak tengok. Adamaya? Starting to watch Grey;s Anatomy, House and Gossip Girl again? hmmm...

No comments: