Pages

May 06, 2010

Done with pharmacology

Pharmacology Exam, Mini Restaurant, UCC


Free stress ball was distributed outside the exam hall today. hehe...took one just in case I need something to relieve my stress to.

Paper starts 2pm sharp. The questions? Hmm...here and there it's predictable but never thought that major topics like CVS and NSAIDs and those from ANS and CNS weren't there. Like seriouslyyyy I predicted at least NSAID question will be asked. Ada mmg ada but it was on DMARDs. A small topic which has like 4-5 slides out of our 40++ note slides. Like whaaaat?


Anyway a few of the questions I predicted was out la. Local anaesthetics. Antimicrobial. I didn't expect they will recycle last year's Diabetes Mellitus/hypohyperthyroidism but luckily I've tried the questions before.


Last week I emailed the lecturer in charge for marking our paper regarding question on oral toxicity. She replied my email on Saturday with quite detailed explanations on how to outline the answers and all and guess whattt....There was actually question on oral toxicity T___T Tapi I find it quite hard even after she explained how to answer the question in detail. Because it involved many classes of drug so I just don't wanna get myself confused :-S

However eventhough the questions are quite okay, I think the time is too short X( 3 questions to be answered in 90 mins. I spent the first 15 mins to draft my answer. I need to do that because towards the end I'll be very nervous and couldn't think straight. So I had like 25 mins to answer each questions which is soooo not enough. Tangan nak lenguh-lenguh lagi. Nak kena pause cari ayat lagi. Wuwuwuuwuw....I hope I presented my answers well. Ya Allah, lembutkanlah hati pemeriksa saya and murahkan lah hati dia bagi saya markah banyak-banyak...





Balik-balik bile fikir balik everything, I don't know...it's quite scary. Did I answer good enough? How far should I explain about the drugs and all? How long should I write?wuwuwuwu..tak tenang until I pour water on my tissue roll instead of my mug T____T


Anyway I still have to work on my next paper - Patho. God knows how long I haven't been in touch with the notes. I hope I'll manage to do well in those papers.


Tapi tatau lah summer exam this time around takde feel sangat pun. Like..you can't feel the excitement at all. Dah abis satu paper pun takde rasa lega ke apa. Maybe because I know after this exams I'm still not done yet. Still got practicals & the exams, clinics, oral and OSCE. Done with the summer exams only means I'm done with 60% of my 3rd year. Still got long way to go :-( Unlike before, after exams dah takde apape exam lagi dah. Even better during first year after exams dah bleh terus balik rumah dah.


Yesterday I looked at my summer ticket and almost cried looking at the date. Still long way to go. Still many things to be done. And yet, my strength & energy is so close to being empty already.



Adik-adik, if you think you wanna study oversea, think again. If you think you wanna take dentistry because it looks easy, think again and again. What you see, ain't really what you have to go through.

3 comments:

HANIS NASA said...

bersetuju dengan semua kenyataan di atas..*tipah tertipu*

gud luck kak nad!!i feel u..seriously i do hehe=)

nikwani said...

i feel u too! good luck btw akak! ur post psl osce last yr sgt2 membantu memberi idea nk pilih ape nk bc.. terima kasih :D

n Z r A said...

hehehehe....bagus adik2. good luck pada kamu2 juga!