Pages

May 04, 2010

Because during exams I love to crap, and I love to let the pictures do the talking

As y'all know, my Written Summer Exams starts tomorrow...

Written only eh. I've still got one OSCE and one compulsory oral, one OTL and one Pros lab practical exam to go...



The flowers at our backyard start to bud off. So yeopo. So pretty. So pink...and yellow.

Kalau tak study terasa stress pandang bunga akan dengar mereka bersorak kata "go go, you can do it. Be....agressive. Be! Be! Agressive!"

I didn't know flowers make such a good cheerleader team.



Before I crap too much and starts to abandon my revision, I'd better stop here. I'll leave you guys with this pretty badass boy.




Good luck to all UCC students. May The Force be with us. Remember to be....aggressive! Be! Be! Aggressive!

2 comments:

A.R.E.L.E.E.Z.A.F.F.E.N.D.Y said...

chaiyok2! ;)

n Z r A said...

tq kak roz :)