Pages

May 21, 2010

Disturbia

Helloooo this is another entry that I wrote early in the morning because I was just too disturbed with what happened last nite.


Dream #1

In the middle of exam's week. I thought I still had a few days before pharmacology exam. So I didn't really study. Turns out the exam was due that day (ie today in my dream, that is) I was so scared. I haven't prepared. And suddenly my hand had some bruises so I tried to use that excuse to the invigilators but they insisted that I continue with the exam after they put some meds on it. I WOKE UP FROM THE SLEEP BECAUSE IT'S JUST TOO SCARY AND TOO DISTURBING.


Is this a sign that I should start studying for my OSCE and Oral now? *sigh



Dream #2

The background setting was something similar to dormitory/hostels area. X came to me. Confessed yada yada yada. Yada yada yada. Wrote letters. Yada yada yada. Haha sorilah I can't reveal in detail what was in the dream. Malu lah.


This...I'm not really sure the meaning behind the dream. It's complicated. lol


Nadz, 4.53am

1 comment:

A.R.E.L.E.E.Z.A.F.F.E.N.D.Y said...

mimpi tu kan mainan tido.. sbb mase sebelum tido kite xsempat main. so, dlm mimpi kite main la.. ha3.. pahamkah? ah kak pon xpaham nih! ha3.. lagik..