Pages

May 22, 2010

Sing with me, Sing for the year, Sing for the laughters, Sing for the tears

Oh if someone writes a song with a simple rhyme
Just a song where is feeling show
And if someone feels the same about the simple song
Oh sometimes you can hear them sing
Music gives you happiness or sadness
But it also, it also heals your soul


Eceyh siap ada intro kali ni.


You know how songs affected your mood and all. So this is a story on how songs in my iPod affected my workout motivation. I used my old iPod to the gym because it's lighter and less hassle than the iTouch (lol Apple 'shipper much?) The songs in that iPod are really really old. Banyak N Sync la seta pelbagai lagi lagu bukan2. Apparently I don't give a damn much about the songs in it. I just need to listen to something while working my arse off...

berjasa iPod ni :)

So usually I'll put on the shuffle mode and just continued. Upbeat songs like Jay Z's Izzo, Sean Kingston's Beautiful Girls and those OST Step Up songs really boosted my motivation and get me going on faster.


Until one time....the iPod tuned into.....Zaiton Sameon's Menaruh Harapan. OK fine don't ask me why is that song is even on my iPod. Maybe one of those days I was on my oldie mood ke apa. Nak stop tukar lagu, susah. I slowed down a bit. The song was so depressing that my legs and my hands decided to go with the gloomy song. Sumpah terseksa...mungkin boleh nangis juga..


bayangkan lah kena lari-lari sambil dengar lagu ni T___T



After that incident I decided to update the songs in that iPod. I just realized that I haven't keep in touch with latest songs that much. Yelah dulu I used to rely on the radio for newest songs etc. Skang dah tak dengar radio. So I went to online charts like Rickdees and Hitz.fm chart and downloaded the latest "in" song. Now baru gua rasa macam cooooool y'all. Haha cool hotak kamu.


Oh eniwei it's been difficult 2 days for me since last Friday. Motivation level dropped, homesickness tripled. Felt like giving up padahai takde benda sangat pun yang nak di give up kan. Maybe I'm just partly lonely partly homesick.


Once again mood gile saya dah datang that I'm considering to change my ticket earlier by like 2-3 days? I know...so wasting money right? See how la later if my mood becomes better soon I might change my mind.

1 comment:

A.R.E.L.E.E.Z.A.F.F.E.N.D.Y said...

ah kak nak tlg nyanyi lagu kak ton sameon tu buleh x? ehem2.. testin'2.. 1.. 2.. 3.. 'sepanjang p'jlnan ini.. lembah & lurah kulewati.. la3..' ha3..