Pages

May 20, 2010

The call at eleven thirty

Yesterday I received a call at 11.30pm, no number, just call like that. I hate it because :

  1. I have slept already. I hate waking up in the middle of the nite to take calls because I won't know what I've blabbed and I hate my own voice especially when I just woke up from sleep
  2. I feared of emergency calls. You know those calls saying this and that people has passed away? Yeah, that kind of call
  3. Because normally only calls that are emergency enough are made at that hour
  4. And it's quite rude to send texts or make calls to people around that time unless you are close enough. Lagi-lagi kalau msg formal masuk. One time I received a text around 12 inviting for an event. I was woken up to that damn text and I almost send an angry reply. Nasib berjaya mengawal diri.
  5. And the call I receive yesterday? The caller letak fon bila gua angkat. What the hell was that man?

Taking casual calls are a different story anyway. Kalau call kawan2 pukul 12 ke 1 ke that's acceptable coz you are sort of expecting that call. And you normally know your friend's number. BUT THIS IS CALLER WITH NO NUMBER FOR GOD'S SAKE BUAT CUAK JE OKAYYY.


People out there, please don't do like this to anyone anymore. Lebih-lebih lagi sekarang saya tengah paranoid because am receiving signs (dream, eyelid twitching) that something bad is coming up. Cukuplah diri dah stress kena duduk sorang-sorang don't add up my worrisome.


p/s : My phone credits are running low but I'm in no mood to top up these days so any text messages that are sent when I'm not in front my laptop tend to be ignored. Sebab kalau ada ngan laptop I can send web text msg.


Kthxbai


Nadz, 5.34am,

1 comment:

anak abah said...

akak niy da kronik niy.. Y_Y