Pages

February 10, 2010

Winter, winter go away, come again in another 9 months?

I don't know what to blog about these days. There are many things going around but once I've talked it off with the bestfriends, I just don't feel like talking in the blog anymore. Banyak sangat benda-benda bukan-bukan and I just don't want certain peoples to know about this :P


One tips that I learned through my observation is...whenever you don't have something to talk about, always talk about the weather. That's like the easiest way to connect you with the other person. Oh nervousnya saya when I'm starting to be getting patient from the appointment list instead of bringing my own patient later. Can I converse well? Can they understand what am I talking and vice versa? TT___TT Let's just hope for the best.

current temperature, as this post is written


The weather these days have started to become colder again. Aiyohhhh I thought when the cold winter starts earlier it'll end earlier as well. Boyyy I was wrong. There's like a second wave of ultimate cold winter starting. I hope this doesn't last long. I was surprised to see the weather forecast saying it might be snowing this Saturday! I hope the prediction is wrong. I've been enduring the cold weather without the help of my fan heater since the uber-high electricity bill came. Kecut-kecut jugakla jari duduk dalam bilik sebab sejuk sangat.


forecast on Saturday. oh no! dahlah Saturday macam ada macam2 activity


should I consider dressing like this in Cork. Aish...malasnya nak balut-balut


Oh just now we had our last 8.30am pharmacology lecture. Since the course coordinator kinda threatened us because of the low number of attendance, the class was full today! All this while the max number of people turning up for the lecture is like 18-19. And that is actually half the number of the class. I myself pun skipped that lecture quite a few times :P Today ALL of us came since the attendance is taken..maka datanglah mereka with a few of them came with quite a strong alcohol smell. I know the smell, since I lived with the Irish during first year, remember?


I hope I can start studying Pharm today. Gile pemalas tahap dewata raya dah neh TT__TT

No comments: