Pages

February 07, 2010

Of first experience bringing guests around

I think this week just passed like in a blink of eyes. Tiba-tiba dah hari Ahad. In a way it's good because the boring weekdays went quickly since there are only the 2 of us. So kalau weekend cepat sampai meriah la balik rumah ni. Huuu...serius boring bila Kak Iera and Wany takde. I hope this month of February will go as soon as possible so there'll be 4 of us back in this house again XD


Anyway, rewind back to 2-3 days ago, on Wednesday. I had to ask for the wondercar's help to fetch Wawa and Aaina at town since I was too tired to take bus to the town. I had the longest day ever that Wednesday, and no Nadia sayang, it's not your fault at all! haha..in fact I learned a lot having to treat you, so thank you so much!


The next day I brought them around Cork as planned. However, the weather was a total bullshit that day. It was raining cats and dogs PLUS terrible wind nearly literally blew us off (my umbrella was blown away!!!) I felt so guilty for bringing them to the Cobh instead of Blarney because seriously with that kind of weather, going for sightseeing by the sea is totally a bad move! We ended up dragging our feets aimlessly because we couldn't really enjoy the sea view and the town is so small that it doesn't even have decent restaurants or shops to stop by!
Sayang sungguh since I'm a big fan of sea. Rasenye next time kalau depress2 mungkin boleh ke situ lagi tenangkan diri. LOL


Lepastu hari Jumaat Wawa dah pergi Dublin pulak. I sent her to bus stop for bus no 5 and went back home to sleep again, and woke up to this feeling of loneliness. Had quite a terrible headache, and the right leg buat hal balik so I texted my groupmate and said I couldn't make it to the class that afternoon. Bila Wawa and Aina dah balik tiba-tiba rasa sedih sebab sekejap sangat diorg datang. huuu...nasibla Kak Iera and Wany balik petang tu.


@ UCC Quadrangle


@UCC Main Gate


I kid you not, the wind is no joke!


Tired after fighting against the wind and the rain. Aaina dah pening-pening dah.


No comments: