Pages

February 03, 2010

Tomorrow...

...is gonna be a loooooonnnngggg day.



I have OTL lab in the morning from 9 til 12. Break for an hour. Continued with lecture at 1 until 2. Right after the lecture I'm gonna have my clinical session until 5. Since my supervisor is away this Friday, she's bringing forward our clinics to tomorrow afternoon. The partner couldn't find any patient for tomorrow so it's gonna be my turn to treat the patient again this week . Gaaaaahh. Nervous kali lima juta seperti biasa. After that I need to run back home and cook the dinner since Wawa is coming. Around 8++ like that I'm going out to the station bus to fetch Wawa and Aina. Wawa is cominggg. My first ever guest in Cork :D


By the way clinics esok akan buat in conjunction with Behavioural Sc's topic - Rapid Relaxation. Nadiaaaaa esok kalau SC tanya feedback akak camne awak jawab ok taaaaauuuuu. Hahaha..Awak cakap la awak tenang je sepanjang akak treat awak...wakaka..

Bismillah. I hope I survived tomorrow.

Tata!

2 comments:

anak abah said...

lol!
baiklahhhh!!

tenaaaang tgok dentist ayu,lemah lembut korek2 gigi i.. :P

A.R.E.L.E.E.Z.A.F.F.E.N.D.Y said...

gud luck & tata to u too..!