Pages

March 28, 2009

Kawan ketawa banyak-banyak, kawan menangis? hurmm..awak ada berapa? Saya ada 2..

Epinephrine boosted :)

20 minutes on cross training, 20 minutes on bicycle and 10 minutes on weight training. Not so much, I know tapi kita pelan-pelan kayuh k? Wanted to complete my exercise with rowing tapi saya malu lah sorang-sorang dekat situ nak rowing sebelah pakcik2 tough. hahaha poyo..

Hurmm..

It is ironic when people be all happy for YOU when YOUR exams are done but you just can't feel the same. Oh I'm so sorry I just can't help it to show my real feeling. It is too big to be hidden. I feel so bad :( Thanks for reminding me I'm done with me exams though :)

It is ironic too when suddenly everyone is there to cheer you up with the finishing of your exam but who were there with you when you were all stressful and painful?

Hehe..saja je nak emo2. excuse me~

4 comments:

admin2 said...

saya tiada kawan menangis~

izefuze said...

saya kalau menangis kene marah.:(

Tengku Atique said...

omg kenapa semua orang nak claim tiada kawan menangis. nasib baik saya ada, iaitu beruang kecik busuk yang diberi oleh adik saya.

n Z r A said...

adilah : thiaann...

Fuze : awak ada bf psycho tokleh nak wat pe la

Tengku Atique : ha ha ha...saya nak beruang kecik wangi satu plis?