Pages

March 28, 2009

Tomok menang immunity lagi?

One day post exam and I have started to miss studying at night already. Hihihi.. Manusia tak pernah bersyukur begitulah.

And when asked how I feel right now, after the exam burden had been lift off..I don't know.... Honestly I was traumatised by the exam and even after they are done I can't actually feel relieved. Not just yet. It will take me quite sometime to regain my confidence again and for the time being, I would like to ask a favour from anyone who read this don't ask me how I feel okay? Huhuhu..sorry I'm emo cranky like that >.<

Okay so what's on the list for today..urmm..

Spring Cleaning. The room need serious cleaning. Ngaha. My fallen hairs are everywhere (jijik.. I know) nak buat guane weh gua stress banget neh..rambutnya lagi gugur berbondong-bondong....

Go to gym..I need some epinephrine now. Perlu hormone kegembiraan. Severely. Smoga jumpa lelaki kacak di gym. Okay salah niat. Muahaha....

Do my laundry. Need to wash all those negative vibes hanging on them clothes.

Cook for the homies. Urrrrmm...Apa mau masak? Apa? Bagaimana?

3 comments:

izefuze said...

seee i told u oredy!!! haa kan dah dpt immunity lagi.hahahahaha

*pil.tahan.sakit* said...

tomok? not so bad :)

n Z r A said...

fuze : tomok itu momok

pil tahan sakit : noo..dont get me wrong..i'm no fan. there there she above u very the fan one!