Pages

February 12, 2009

Jusssttttt nice...

Ahaa...right after we bought our ticket, our beloved Dr NR (module coordinator) posted the clinical attachment timetable. It ends on 25th of June, just nice a day before we depart home.

Actually the ticket was bought with the thought of skipping the clinical attachment for 1-2 weeks but heyyyy guess what, we are on schedule bebeyh!

My session would be mostly on Wednesdays and Thursdays. And the sessions are rotated between Restorative and Dental Surgery. So basically I have FIVE FREAKING FREE DAYS in a week throughout that month. What the hellokitty am I gonna do babe?? What the hellokittykittykat???????????? Orang semua dah balik and here I am alone. And I don't even have a place to stay yet....

Okay okay maybe at that time I have more money than I have now. So I guess I can go anywhere from Friday until Tuesday. Every week. Bohooo..loser. dahlah sowang sowang T_________T

So anyone, just anyone....if u have any interesting plans from 2nd of June til 25th of June, please, I wanna tag along. Kasihanilah daku ini..Easter nan ado berpoya, kita joli summer pulaaaaaaaaaa..

Arghhh bitter ah jadi dentistry student nehhhhhhhhhhh...

No comments: