Pages

February 12, 2009

Of dates, tickets, and exams

March Exams :

2nd March - Clinical Skill Competency Test (where I'll be tested on the skills of using the tools etc)
16th March - Tooth Morphology Spot Exam ( recognizing and differentiating tooth according to their size, types, date of eruption etc etc)
19th March - Biochemistry ( 30% of my final exam. )
23rd March - Dental Anatomy Written Paper and Oral Histology exam ( my final papers!)
24th March - Pharmacology (15% of final. )
27th March - Pathology (25% of final)
??th March - Physiology for Dental Students (20% of final)

Summer Exams :

5th May - Neurophysiology (scarrrryyyyyyyyyy merrryyy go round round baby round round)
8th May - Pharmacology
11th May - Pathology
13th May - Physiology for Dental Students
15th May - OSCE
20th May - Histology
22nd May - Molecular Biology (Biochemistry)
29th May - Restorative Dentistry Oral



Going Back to Malaysia?
26th June -> Cork - London - Singapore - Kuala Lumpur

Coming Back to Cork?
28th August -> Kuala Lumpur - Singapore - London - Cork

Just bought my ticket today. At last USIT juga jadi pilihan hati...I'm taking Singa*pore Air*lines this year. It costed me 799eu. Nearly one month of my scholarship allowance (T__T") Ye ye, yours is cheaper than mine. Whatever. Since my going back date is at peak time, I really don't have a choice. Wany is going back in middle of June and her ticket costed 89eu cheaper than moi! *bitter bitter*With that note, I am now oficially dead broke! Broke as in broke broke. Broke brokeback mountain. Nan ado lah easter holiday ekau nak berpoya-poya. Lupakan sahajorks..

A lil note for my friends, girls, I have only 2 months to enjoy Malaysia. I wanna go to a beach or an island. Tak kire tak kire tak kire nak jugak nak jugak nak jugak...



*Panic attack*

3 comments:

zliah said...

wohohoooo june!
;)

aku nk praktikal kat slangor.hrp2 dpt.nnti mlm2 bole melepak sama

dialicious said...

adik confirm blk 26th June ek?i thought mid July..nway,how was d cupcake yer?

n Z r A said...

ida - huhu..yeap yeap :)

dialicious - ha'a konfem balik time tu. tiket dah ade pun. my friend kate the cuppies were delicious! thanks a lot kak diah! hehehe. lupe nak cakap thanks haritu busy pasal atok...